Sports First Aid Courses London
React First is a leading provider of sports fist aid training in the UK. Our practical, active and thoughtful courses are specifically designed for those working either as fitness instructors or as first aiders in a pitchside sports or contact environment.
We have two different Sports First Aid Courses:
Pitchside Sports First Aid with AED Training (ITC) - A 2 day course designed specifically to meet the needs of those responsible for first aid in a pitchside environment. The course covers all essential life saving first aid techniques as well as sports injury management and AED training, all of which are covered in the context of a pitchside environment. It is suitable for:
- Physiotherapists and Osteopaths
- Sports Coaches and Leaders in pitchside sports like Rugby, Football, Hockey etc
- PE Teachers
- Rugby and other Sports Club Members
Fitness First Aid (SCQF) - this is a 1 day course for those working in a sporting environment where the content of an Emergency First Aid at Work course doesn't cover things that it is likely they will be called on to deal with such as assessing and managing sports specific injuries and asthma attacks:
- Sports Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Sports Coaches and Leaders
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Martial Arts
For the full course content, CPD accreditation details and for answers to some frequently asked questions visit our Sports First Aid page.
Book Your Place Online
Dates for Sports First Aid Courses in London over the next 6 to 12 months are in the diary so click here to visit our full open course calendar to book your place. or call us on 0207 193 2608.
London Sports First Aid Venues
- Pimlico Academy, London, SW1V 3AT. Weekend courses for both Pitchside Sports First Aid and Fitness First Aid courses are run here.
- Royal College of Pathologists, London, SW1Y 5AF. A variety of weekday and weekend sports first aid courses of all types are run from this venue.
- University of London Union (ULU), London, WC1E 7HY. Additional weekend Pitchside Sports First Aid courses with AED training are run from here in Autumn and Winter.
React First is approved by the Awarding Organisation "ITC First" to deliver QCF and SQA First Aid Qualifications.